We provide complete SEO solutions with Stunning extraordinary Incredible Results.
Web Bharat Network is a professionally managed web designing company in Delhi, India offering a full spectrum of offshore, Digital Marketing web designing, flash designing and web development services.
Web Bharat Network is situated to convey entrance/E-trade arrangements of a wide assortment of types, degree and unpredictability. Also, whatever the hidden situation, we guarantee conveyance of a powerful encounter your clients, accomplices and workers are instinctually searching for.
E-commerce businesses may also employ some or all of the followings:
- Online shopping for retail sales direct to consumers via Web sites and mobile apps, and conversational commerce via live chat, chatbots, and voice assistants
- Providing or participating in online marketplaces, which process third-party business-to-consumer (B2C) or consumer-to-consumer (C2C) sales
- Business-to-business (B2B) buying and selling;
- Gathering and using demographic data through web contacts and social media
- Business-to-business (B2B) electronic data interchange
- Marketing to prospective and established customers by e-mail or fax (for example, with newsletters)
- Engaging in pretail for launching new products and services
- Online financial exchanges for currency exchanges or trading purposes.
Vertical Portals (Vortals) : There are web portal which focus only on one definite industry, domain. Vertical portals or vortals basically offer tools, articles, information, research and data on the specific industry or vertical. There are numerous possibilities for establishing many different vertical portals on the marketplace. The various solutions can be distributed into 2 major groups that partially connect with each other:
Corporate Portals : Corporate Portals available for personalized access to selected information of a specific company
Commerce Portals : Support business to consumer and business to business e-commerce
An API may be for a web-based system, operating system, database system, computer hardware, or software library.
An API specification can take many forms, but often includes specifications for routines, data structures, object classes, variables, or remote calls. POSIX, Windows API and ASPI are examples of different forms of APIs. Documentation for the API usually is provided to facilitate usage and implementation.